Popular Client Questions
What is acne?
Acne is the most common inflammatory condition known to the skin – and it affects almost every one of us at some point in our lives. It’s a complex skin condition caused by multiple factors, including poor cell turnover, excess oil production, inflammation and acne bacteria. It can also be influenced by a number of health and lifestyle factors, such as stress and hormonal changes.
How do We treat acne?
Our personalised treatments are designed to achieve clear skin and prevent breakouts. Topical treatments (creams and gels) are usually the first choice for treating acne that’s mild to moderate in its severity. We use active ingredients with decades of evidence in treating acne – chosen specifically for your skin type and your skin goals.
How do I know if I’ve got acne?
What our clients say...
We could spend all day, every day reading these success stories from our customers looking to treat their skin concerns. Listen to recordings of how Mayer Monroe is changing the lives (and skin) of people all over the UK.
The treatment plans created at Mayer Monroe are specifically designed for each client. The results speak for themselves.
How much is the consultation?
- There is no pressure to proceed after your plan has been created
How many products come in the system?
- For most clients there are 3 acne-focused products
- The combined effect of the products gives the best results
What does the price include?
Plan + Product + Service
- The cost covers the full service of a tailored treatment plan, the products and the clinician's service
- Each system and treatment plan is unique to each client
When will I see good results?
21 Days minimum
- Skin needs time to adapt to the new products
- Skincare cycles can take as long as 60 or even 90 days to produce good results
Small Bottles - Powerful Products
Good things come
in small packages...
Tailored Treatment Plan
Bespoke Medical-Grade Skincare Products
Personal Aftercare Follow-ups with Medical Professional