Hyperpigmentation (Brown Spots) & Melasma treatment plans & products from £249
Popular Client Questions
What is HYPERPIGMENTATION?
Our skin's natural colour is determined by a pigment called melanin that is produced by cells in the top layer of our skin. Hyperpigmentation is due to an increased amount of melanin produced within the skin that causes dark spots or patches to appear on the skin’s surface. It is a common problem and can be triggered by a number of underlying skin conditions.
How do We treat HYPERPIGMENTATION?
If you have hyperpigmentation, you’ll be prescribed a personalised treatment plan containing a combination of powerful, evidence-based ingredients proven to be effective in treating your hyperpigmentation and maintaining remission. We formulate bespoke hyperpigmentation plans that can include a combination of the following active ingredients at strengths chosen to give you the best results whilst minimising any side effects:
- Azelaic Acid
What causes HYPERPIGMENTATION?Three of the most common hyperpigmentation causes are:
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), resulting from inflammatory conditions such as acne
- Solar lentigos (also called sun spots or age spots), caused by sun exposure
- Melasma: the exact cause of melasma is as yet unknown, but we do know that hormones and ultraviolet (UV) light (from the sun's rays) play an important role.
What our clients say...
We could spend all day, every day reading these success stories from our customers looking to treat their skin concerns. Listen to recordings of how Mayer Monroe is changing the lives (and skin) of people all over the UK.
The treatment plans created at Mayer Monroe are specifically designed for each client. The results speak for themselves.
How much is the consultation?
- There is no pressure to proceed after your plan has been created
How many products come in the system?
- For most clients, there are 7 hyperpigmentation-focused products
- The combined effect of the products gives the best results
What does the price include?
Plan + Product + Service
- The cost covers the full service of a tailored treatment plan, the products and the clinician's service
- Each system and treatment plan is unique to each client
When should I see good results?
21 Days minimum
- Skin needs time to adapt to the new products
- Skincare cycles can take as long as 60 or even 90 days to produce good results
Small Bottles - Powerful Products
Good things come
in small packages...
Tailored Treatment Plan
Bespoke Medical-Grade Skincare Products
Personal Aftercare Follow-ups with Medical Professional