Popular Client Questions
What ARE FINE LINES & WRINKLES?
Skin-ageing is inevitable, and it happens to every single one of us as we get older (and, hopefully, wiser). In the mirror, we see skin-ageing appear as fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation (brown marks), sagging and pores that appear more visible, too.
The ageing of the skin is a natural process, which is caused by intrinsic factors (internal) and extrinsic factors (external). Intrinsic ageing is the inevitable physiological process that makes the skin thinner and drier as you age, with more wrinkles and a gradual thinning of the dermis (the deeper layer of the skin that contains your collagen and elastin). Extrinsic ageing is caused by sun exposure, air pollution, smoking and poor nutrition, all of which contribute to the development of coarse wrinkles, loss of elasticity, laxity and a rough-textured appearance.
Where do I start with the products?
How long does it take to see results?
What our clients say...
We could spend all day, every day reading these success stories from our customers looking to treat their skin concerns. Listen to recordings of how Mayer Monroe is changing the lives (and skin) of people all over the UK.
Skin Ageing & Wrinkles
The treatment plans created at Mayer Monroe are specifically designed for each client. The results speak for themselves.
How much is the consultation?
- There is no pressure to proceed after your plan has been created
How many products come in the system?
- For most clients, there are 7 skin-ageing focused products
- The combined effect of the products gives the best results
What does the price include?
Plan + Product + Service
- The cost covers the full service of a tailored treatment plan, the products and the clinician's service
- Each system and treatment plan is unique to each client
When should I see good results?
21 Days minimum
- Skin needs time to adapt to the new products
- Skincare cycles can take as long as 60 or even 90 days to produce good results
Small Bottles - Powerful Products
Good things come
in small packages...
Tailored Treatment Plan
Bespoke Medical-Grade Skincare Products
Personal Aftercare Follow-ups with Medical Professional