Popular Client Questions
What makes skin healthy?
Healthy skin varies from person to person and there is quite a large subjective part. However, good hallmarks of healthy skin, is that it is:
- Vibrant with a tone relative to the skin type
- Glowing without being too oily
- Moisturised to an appropriate scale
Skin wellbeing can also be influenced by a number of health and lifestyle factors, such as stress and hormonal changes.
How do We treat SKIN?
Our personalised treatments are designed to achieve clear skin and assist in the wellbeing of the skin. Topical treatments (creams and gels) are usually the first choice for promoting healthy skin. We use active ingredients with decades of evidence in stimulating skin health and wellbeing – chosen specifically for your skin type and your skin goals.
How do I know if I’ve got UNHEALTHY SKIN?
What our clients say...
We could spend all day, every day reading these success stories from our customers looking to treat their skin concerns. Listen to recordings of how Mayer Monroe is changing the lives (and skin) of people all over the UK.
Skin Health & Wellness Treatment Plans
The treatment plans created at Mayer Monroe are specifically designed for each client. The results speak for themselves.
How much is the consultation?
- There is no pressure to proceed after your plan has been created
How many products come in the system?
- For most clients, there are 5 acne-focused products
- The combined effect of the products gives the best results
What does the price include?
Plan + Product + Service
- The cost covers the full service of a tailored treatment plan, the products and the clinician's service
- Each system and treatment plan is unique to each client
When should I see good results?
21 Days minimum
- Skin needs time to adapt to the new products
- Skincare cycles can take as long as 60 or even 90 days to produce good results
Small Bottles - Powerful Products
Good things come
in small packages...
Tailored Treatment Plan
Bespoke Medical-Grade Skincare Products
Personal Aftercare Follow-ups with Medical Professional